We have put together an educational home buying event that goes beyond the typical stuff: “how do you choose an agent” and “how to look for homes” to very informative and helpful topics designed to save you money and get you into that new house that include:
- Workbooks of over 50 pages of necessary material to getting you to a successful close
- Buyer/Seller Types – know your competition!
- Anatomy of a Transaction – learn the process taught by successful “insiders” from start to finish!
- Common disclosures & your rights/remedies involved with writing & executing a purchase contract.
- Lease options – are you just out of short sale, foreclosure or bankruptcy and want to look at options to get back into a home again?
- What can make your transaction “blow up”? Learn what you can and cannot control.
- 25 Essential Tips – to help you avoid paying too much!
- Typical Closing Costs – this alone could help you save hundreds or thousands of dollars if someone is trying to pull a “fast one” on you!
- Buyer Checklist – so you know where you are at all times during the transaction and what comes next!
- Negotiating Strategies – set yourself up for success!
This class contains valuable education from industry insiders – our goal is to educate you and NOT sell to you! We will have combined 40+ years of industry experience in front of you and available for you to ask your toughest real estate questions!
Registration is from 9:30-9:45 AM. Please RSVP to save your seat!